Terms and conditions
The content shared on the website www.fleurdhiver.com is original and protected from copyrights. You may not download, distribute, sell, upload on third party websites any of the content originated from this website (www.fleurdhiver.com), including the pictures, the products and shop images, without the written consent of the owner of the website (Alessia La Scala firstname.lastname@example.org).
As a condition of your use of the the images and the content on www.fleurdhiver.com, you agree not to use the content coming from Fleur d’Hiver website for any purpose that is prohibited by applicable law, or in any other manner that we deem objectionable (in our sole discretion). You will not, and will not permit or assist any third party to, use any content coming from www.fleurdhiver.com or upload it elsewhere, especially on third parties websites that:
– Infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, or any other right of another person or entity;
– Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or vulgar;
– Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
– Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk mail, bulk mail, chain letters, or surveys;
– Discloses another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number, or any information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual or that is extremely personal in nature;
– Involves commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, or barter; communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation; marketing any goods or services; reselling, renting, leasing, or providing for payment the Services to any person;
– Impersonates any person or entity, including any person who’s assiciated with Fleur d’Hiver blog;
– Engages in or attempts to engage in any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the people associated with Fleur d’Hiver blog, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the website Fleur d’Hiver; using manual or automated software or other means to scrape, crawl, spider, or similarly access any portion of Fleur d’Hiver Properties (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from our websites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); introducing or sending viruses, worms, spyware, malware, or any other kind of harmful code into or through the content coming from Fleur d’Hiver (www.fleurdhiver.com); interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of or use by others of the website Fleur d’Hiver Properties, including by means of overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing Fleur d’Hiver’s Properties;
– Engages in or attempts to engage in any of the following: disabling, bypassing, modifying, defeating, violating, removing, impairing, circumventing, or otherwise interfering with digital rights-management technology or other features or technology that limits or prevents use of the Hallmark Properties or the Content therein; and
– Automates the process of sending or viewing Content.
Any purchase you make online through Fleur d’Hiver (fleurdhiver.com) is subject to the purchase terms or other applicable subscription service or other terms posted on the the website. Prices shown are for online purchases only.
You can’t modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduction, or resell any of the creations, pictures and derivative works from Fleur d’Hiver (www.fleurdhiver.com).